Why Choose Capitol Health Center to Treat Your Motor Vehicle Crash (MVC) Injury?
- We have advanced education and expert knowledge on how to treat many MVC injuries. Dr. Davison has made it his primary focus to treat MVC injuries.
- We strive to provide you with the best care to resolve your injuries as quickly as possible.
- We have been in business for over 13 years and our doctors have a total of approximately 30+ years of hands-on chiropractic experience.
- We have a multi-disciplinary clinic structure with a significant emphasis on physical rehabilitation, including physical therapy, therapeutic exercise, therapeutic massage, myofascial release, and neuromuscular re-education.
- Our Insurance Office will bill and collect payment from your No-Fault insurer, on your behalf, for our chiropractic services.
- Our staffing structure caters to the individual needs of each patient. Our Patient Relations Staff is dedicated to handling the specific needs of our MVC patients, including: scheduling transportation, scheduling language interpreting services, scheduling outside consultations, Off Work and Return to Work issues, wage loss and mileage reimbursement issues, and helping to fill out any insurance and employment forms.
- When an insurance company requests information (such as treatment records, responses to specific injury related questions, etc…) or your employer requests information (such as off work or documentation of work restrictions) we have procedures in place to promptly take care of these requests for you.
Capitol Health Center has a good reputation with insurers, patients and attorneys in our community…please contact us if you need a reference.