Comprehensive Chiropractic Care in Saint Paul, MN, at Capitol Health & Injury Center
At Capitol Health & Injury Center, we pride ourselves in providing some of the most comprehensive and effective chiropractic care in Saint Paul, MN, and its neighborhoods. We have one of the most qualified and experienced chiropractors in the field. Dr. Jeremy Hurkman, our chiropractor, and our team are committed to offering you or your loved one the best chiropractic solutions for your unique needs.
We have invested in not only qualified but also passionate chiropractic professionals to be able to offer competitive services to all our patients. Dr. Jeremy Hurkman and his chiropractic assistant, Shannon Moua, are very passionate about helping others overcome health conditions. Dr. Jeremy Hurkman and Shannon Moua are strongly dedicated to seeing that patients feel welcome and comfortable.
Summary of Services
At Capitol Health & Injury Center, we boast comprehensive and quality chiropractic services. Below is a list of the services we offer to the residents of Saint Paul, MN, and its surroundings:
- Chiropractic Care
- Corrective Exercises
- Lifestyle Advice
- Nutritional Counseling
- Massage Therapy
- Spinal & Postural Screening
Conditions We Help Treat
Employing advanced spinal & postural screening, gentle chiropractic techniques, specialized corrective exercises, massage therapy, and specific counseling on nutrition and lifestyle, our clinic offers treatment for an array of health challenges, including:
- Back strain or sprain: Back pains can range from a dull ache to a sharp, stabbing, and burning ache. It is a fairly common condition, but it may become a nuisance and prevent you from working if left unattended.
- Herniated disc: As we age, our vertebra gradually loses its elasticity and shock absorption, causing sharp pain during movement. Our chiropractor will offer advice and new treatments to bring relief to your pain.
- Migraine headaches: Persistent headaches can have a myriad of causes. Taking over-the-counter medications might not be doing the trick for you. Dr. Jeremy Hurkman will help you diagnose the cause and find a lasting treatment for your headaches.
- Sciatica: Often described by patients as a moderate to severe pain below the back, sciatica is most often a result of a physical injury.
- Whiplash: Whiplash is a hyperextension or hyperflexion injury that causes a severe neck pain following a sudden stop of a vehicle.
Booking an Appointment
You have no reason to suffer in pain alone. At Capital Health & Injury Center, we are proud to provide a wide selection of treatments and services and are fully prepared to counter these and more conditions. What’s more, patients can request appointments online or via the phone (651-771-2012).